- On CT-N
ENERGY & TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE INFORMATIONAL FORUM ON A STATUS REPORT FROM THE RENEWABLE ENERGY COMMUNITY (2/11/2016)
+ Show More Streams
Viewing Captions on Windows Media Player
- You will need Windows Media Player 9 or better installed on your system.
You can download Windows Media Player for free here:
- You can view captions by watching CT-N's streaming video in
OR you can...
- Open the CT-N Stream in Windows Media Player (Stand Alone) by Clicking the
Icon in the lower left-hand corner of the CT-N media window:
- Enable Captions in your media player: From the menus, choose "Play"
>> "Captions & Subtitles" >> "On if Available"
- Or You Can See Captions by Expanding Player to Full-Screen Mode